Meadowbrook Healthcare currently has over 75 active volunteers in our program. Our volunteers make a positive contribution to the quality healthcare environment at Meadowbrook. Volunteers enrich the lives of our residents and patients by sharing their time and talents in a variety of ways.
Here are some examples of how our volunteers are making a difference:
- Sharing their musical talents
- Helping residents write letters to family members and friends
- Reading books and magazines
- Painting nails
- Assisting with Arts & Crafts
- Listening to stories
- Taking residents outside
- Visiting with their pets
- Be 14 years of age or older or be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Commit to volunteering for a duration of at least four months.
- Pass a confidential criminal background check.
- Provide two non-relative references.
Approved applicants will be given assignments based on the information provided. Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Meadowbrook. For more information, please contact Kim Parker-Clowney at 563-5440 or email her at email@example.com.
To become a volunteer, bring your completed application into Meadowbrook.