Meadowbrook Healthcare currently has over 75 active volunteers in our program. Our volunteers make a positive contribution to the quality healthcare environment at Meadowbrook. Volunteers enrich the lives of our residents and patients by sharing their time and talents in a variety of ways.
Here are some examples of how our volunteers are making a difference:
- Sharing their musical talents
- Helping residents write letters to family members and friends
- Reading books and magazines
- Painting nails
- Assisting with Arts & Crafts
- Listening to stories
- Taking residents outside
- Visiting with their pets
- Be 14 years of age or older or be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Commit to volunteering for a duration of at least four months.
- Pass a confidential criminal background check.
- Provide two non-relative references.
Approved applicants will be given assignments based on the information provided. Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Meadowbrook. For more information, please contact Heather Garrow at 563-5440 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To become a volunteer, bring your completed application into Meadowbrook.